N.W. Ndiritu | Kaluki Muriu Ndiritu & Company Advocates
Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
Mrs. Ndiritu is currently a private legal practitioner/ consultant with wide experience and knowledge in legal issues and public administration, especially on conveyancing. She has been a Partner and Head of Conveyance and Real Estate Development department at Kaluki Muriu Ndiritu and Company Advocates.
- LLB (Hons) – Name of Campus
- Diploma – Kenya School of Law
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Property Law and Conveyancing
- Immigration Law
- Debt Collection and Loan Recovery
- Commercial Law
- Company & Corporate Law
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Has wide experience as an Advocate of the High Court with strong inclination in Property Law and Conveyancing, Immigration Law, Debt Collection and Loan Recovery, Commercial Law, Company & Corporate Law.
As the Head of Conveyancing and Real Estate Development department, Mrs. Ndiritu has successful dealt with all kinds of real property transactions including:
- Sale, subdivision, leave, transfers, mortgages, charges, caution, caveats, easements, change of user, licenses, powers of attorney, rectification of title, extension of Government leases, trusts relating to land, right of access, and all aspects of property acquisition and development.
- Advice on acquisition, development, financing, sale and leasing of real estate
- Applying for and obtaining the various consents required under the law as well as paying land rates on behalf of clients
- Advising clients on changes in land laws, new land office procedures and generally on all aspects of land law.
- The Law Society of Kenya
- The East African Law Society