W. KALUKI BUNDI
W. Kaluki Bundi | Kaluki Muriu Ndiritu & Company Advocates
Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
Mrs. Kaluki heads the Industrial Dispute and Labour Department at Kaluki Muriu Ndiritu and Company Advocates.
- LLB (Hons) – Name of Campus
- Masters in Business Administration – Kenyatta University
- Currently undertaking PhD in Human Resource Management at Kenyatta University
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Industrial Disputes
- Employment & Labour Matters
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
She has a wealth of experience in Employment and Labour Matters. As head of Employment, Mrs. Bundi has managed the following:-
- Advising clients on the interpretation and application of the Employment Act Cap 226, the Trade Disputes Act Cap 234 and all other labour legislations.
Assisting clients to settle Trade Disputes in conciliation and investigation meetings.
- Appearing before the Industrial Court of Kenya and other courts on Labour related cases.
- Advising clients on the formulation of Collective Bargaining Agreements between employers and unions and the process of Collective Bargaining.
- Undertaken extensive negotiations regarding Collective Bargaining Agreements between employees through various Trade Unions in Kenya.
- The Law Society of Kenya
- The East African Law Society