Conveyancing & Commercial | Kaluki Muriu Ndiritu & Company Advocates
CONVEYANCING & COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT
This is the largest department, and it involves:-
- Preparation of Charges/ Mortgages
- Sale of Lands
- Preparation of Sale Agreements on Property Transactions
- Preparation and Registration of Transfers
- Preparation of Lease Agreements in respect of residencial or commercial properties
- Preparation & Registration of Powers of Attorneys
- Cautions and Caveats over Properties
- Preparation of Debentures and Chattel Mortgages
- Formation of Companies under the Companies Act
- Handling of Company Secretarial work i.e. Filling Returns, Change in Directorship, Borrowing & Debentures, Incorporation & Legal Formalities, Sale Agreements, Shareholders’ Agreements, Winding up & Liquidation, Commercial Considerations, Managing and Administration, Corporate Taxation, Management Buy-Outs, Shares and Capital.
- Ammendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association and any other legal work arisng from the provisions of the Companies Act.
- Preparation of Transfers and/ or registrations of Business Names, Agreements i.e. where a proprietor wishes to sell his or her business as a going concern, financing and standard terms.
- Debt collection
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- Negotiable Interests
- Bankrupty and Insolvency